Have you experienced the death of a loved one and you're:
- Wanting to have a connection with your loved one(s) on the Other Side?
- Struggling with the absence of their physical presence?
- Wondering if you'll ever see them again?
- Wishing that you would have said or resolved things before they transitioned?
- Requesting signs from loved ones in Spirit, but not receiving any?
- Receiving signs from your loved one in Spirit, but doubting if it's real or if you're making it up?
- Thinking you can't connect with your loved ones on the Other Side because you weren't born with special skills?
- Feeling skeptical or even scared about exploring after-death communication, but you have an open-mind?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, I want you to know that your loved ones in Spirit REALLY ARE still with you. You can learn how to develop a healthy, loving connection with them on the Other Side. I can show you how.
I invite you to join me for a powerful training to learn how to connect with your loved one(s) in Spirit and experience Love Between Worlds.
I'm Kim Coots - An Inc. 500 award-winning business leader turned Evidential Medium.
I know first-hand what's it's like to experience the death of a close loved one and want more than anything to have a connection with them on the Other Side.
When my only child, Keira, died unexpectedly of an accidental drug overdose, my world was turned upside down.
Even though I was a spiritually-centered person, I was skeptical and uncomfortable with ADC (after death communication).
I received signs from Keira that I knew in my heart were real, but my mind questioned if I was making it up and I wanted more proof.
I also feared the thought of trying to connect and not being able to...would I be able to live with that? I decided that my desire to connect with Keira was greater than my skepticism and my fear, so I began to study and research ADC. This path lead me to training and becoming an evidential medium.
Being able to bring forth validating evidence from those in Spirt to their living loved ones, along with Keira's persistence from the Other Side, was the proof I was seeking. I learned how to have a healthy, new relationship with Keira, which I am so grateful for.
Now I teach and guide others to practice the techniques and principles that I've learned so that they can develop a connection with their loved ones in Spirit too. That's why I created this program.
Research shows that over 60 million Americans have reported experiencing an ADC (After-Death Communication). Imagine what you can experience with the right training and support, including the ability to:
Learn techniques to connect with loved ones on the Other Side.
Understand and overcome what blocks your connection.
Find closure if you didn't get to say good-bye or things were left unresolved.
10-Week Virtual Training Program
Join me and a small group of adults who desire to learn how to connect with Loved Ones on the Other Side for a 10-week, immersive virtual training. Seats are extremely limited to provide a small, supportive group setting.
How it Works:
- Registered participants will join me virtually via Zoom from 7:00 pm - approximately 8:30 pm EST on:
- All training sessions will be recorded for participant replay.
- These virtual sessions are immersive and experiential! I'll be teaching and guiding you through these lessons and practices during class. You'll also be practicing these techniques throughout the week.
What You Receive:
- 10 live, virtual sessions personally taught and guided by me.
- A workbook to use for each lesson to deepen your personal experience.
- Recordings of each session that you can replay or reflect back on, available for the lifetime of the program.
- Recordings of the guided meditations from the sessions to experience whenever you want.
- Q&A time at the end of each session to answer your questions.
- Life-changing teachings to help you develop a new relationship with your loved one(s) on the Other Side.
- Access to a private Facebook group for participants to connect and share experiences.
- "Open Office" hours throughout the program to provide extra group coaching support and answer your questions between sessions.
- Discounted private mentorship session options with me if you'd like personal support in learning techniques and overcoming blocks to connecting.
PROGRAM MODULE PREVIEW:
Access to the Online Program Portal
As soon as you register, you'll receive access to our "members only" online program portal to access your welcome resources and prepare for the program, as well as access all session replays and worksheets each week.
The Connection Technique
During Week 1, we'll set the intention, open sacred space, and you'll start out learning my #1 technique for connecting with loved ones on the Other Side right away, so you can practice and receive support over our 7 weeks together.
Understanding the Spirit World
We'll dive into what "Spirit" is, the different types of spirits, the levels of the Spirit world, birth and death, life purpose, meeting your Higher Self and more.
Honoring the Soul
We'll explore what happens when we die, what the soul is, how to honor your soul path as well as your loved one's (no matter how painful or messy), the Life Review and more.
Connecting with Spirit
In Week 4 we'll cover the different ways to connect with loved ones in Spirit, how to learn and "speak" the language of Spirit, developing and integrating your intuition, and discovering which soul language is most powerful for you to connect with Spirit.
Overcoming Blocks to Connecting
In Week 5, you'll learn what common blocks to connecting with loved ones on the Other Side are. You'll also experience a meditation to become aware of what your blocks may be so we can work on transforming them in Week 6.
Healing in Both Worlds
Week 6 brings us to exploring how healing occurs in both the physical world for those who are grieving, as well as the Spirit world. We'll utilize what we've learned in previous weeks to begin finding closure and transforming the nature of grief.
Developing a New Relationship
In our last week together, we'll explore relationship dynamics between two worlds, and you'll leave with a toolbox of principles and practices to help you continue developing a healthy, new relationship with your loved one on the Other Side.
This Program is For People Who:
- Are open-minded, even if you're skeptical or scared.
- Willing to practice and put in the work to develop your abilities for connection.
- Open to spiritual concepts and practices...this isn't a religious program, but it is spiritual in nature. We're working with the Spirit world.
- Willing to learn and grow. Spiritual development requires personal growth.
- Wanting to heal and are compassionate toward others in the group who are healing.
- Are 18 years or older.
This Program is NOT For People Who:
- Aren't open to learning and exploring spiritual concepts.
- Expecting instant results.
- Not willing to practice and do the work.
- Would rather stay stuck in your comfort zone, even if you're suffering.
- Not willing to learn and grow personally or spiritually.
- Are negative or lack compassion towards self and/or others in the group.
- Have not experienced the death of a loved one.
- Under the age of 18 years old.
What past participants say about my programs & training:
“I wanted to let you know what a benefit this (training) has been. I get to visit with my son every day. Many other family members have come as well. I've expressed my feelings and cried each day. I feel this has had the greatest impact and benefit as far as reducing my grief, of anything else I've tried. So I wanted to thank you for this gift!" – L.U.
"Kimberly - I've never had anyone personally guiding me & helping me along the way like you do. You are very inspiring & motivating! I love the non-judgmental atmosphere you have provided & the awesome people I get to connect with. It feels so good to take this time for myself!" – Gin
“It has been an honor to participate in the program. Your vision to slowly, yet so powerfully reconnect with myself has truly inspired and helped me very much. You have a very simple approach, which makes it so easy for beginners like me to connect with new ways of thinking and looking at things. Finding myself during this whole process was a true treasure. Thank you so much for sharing your gifts and vision with us.” ~ Anja G.
I've never connected with the Other Side before. Is this for me?
What do I need in order to participate in this program?
What does "online program" mean?
Will you be providing mediumship readings during the program?
Is this program based on religion?
What if I need to miss a class?
Is connecting with the Other Side safe?
Will I be disturbing my loved ones on the Other Side?
What if I struggle with connecting with my loved one on the Other Side?
My loved one recently transitioned. Can I take this program now?
The program is sold out. How often do you teach it?
What if I need additional support during the program?
Meet Your Teacher & Guide - Kim Coots
Kim Coots had been an Inc. 500 award-winning business leader for over 25 years when a personal tragedy changed the trajectory of Kim's life and career.
The unexpected death of her only child, followed by the unexpected death of her mother just three week's later set her on a quest for proof of after death communication and connection.
Kim is a certified Evidential Medium, Spiritual Healer and Shaman, Ordained Minister, professional Astrologist and Grief Coach.
She conducts sessions, readings, and retreats both virtually and in-person to people worldwide.
Disclaimer: This workshop does not include personal mediumship readings for students. If you are interested in receiving a mediumship reading, please visit www.KimCoots.com to request a reading. The intention of this program is to teach you spiritual practices that Kim utilizes to connect with her loved ones on the Other Side, and has taught to others to successfully utilize to connect with their loved ones in Spirit. Kim cannot guarantee your results will be the same as hers or other students. By registering for this workshop, you agree that your results are up to you based on your efforts, beliefs, and skillset. This training does not prescribe, treat or serve as medical support or advice; and is not intended to replace any medical care or treatment.