Five Core Elements of How to Connect with Your Loved Ones on the Other Side
I'm deep in the midst of writing my new book, a guide to help people connect with their loved ones on the Other Side, and I'm filled with so much joy and gratitude that I can't wait to share it. I envision all the readers that will find comfort, healing, and connection through the teachings and practices inside.
I’m compelled to publish some articles around the core elements of the book, beginning with this one. I hope you find some inspiration and encouragement in reading it.
Living After Loss
When a loved one dies, you find yourself on a journey you don't want to be on—the journey of living after loss.
I am no stranger to loss, and I've experienced more deaths than the average person. I have more relationships with people on the Other Side than I do here on earth. Many of my friends have died, and I've experienced the death of several grandparents, aunts, uncles, a cousin, my mom, and even my only child.
My daughter, Keira, is my soulmate and the person I love more than anything. My world was turned upside down when she died unexpectedly.
I share my story in interviews and also in my book, and although the beginning of my story of losing my daughter is tragic, the miraculous love, healing, and connection that unfolds afterward is beautiful and empowering.
It's a testament to love between worlds, that death is not the end, and you can connect with loved ones on the Other Side, even if you're scared, skeptical, or never have before.
I found that pursuing an after-death connection is a less traveled path that isn't always supported by friends, family, or colleagues. I encourage you to follow your heart even if others don't understand.
You are not alone in your desire for connection after death. During my research, I discovered a study that estimates over 60 million Americans have reported some type of after-death communication (or ADC). As an evidential medium, I’m honored to facilitate and witness the connection of loved ones between the physical world and spirit world.
I want you to know what's possible for you on the other side of loss and that a resolution to your unresolved longing, grief, or lack of closure does exist.
Five Core Elements of Connecting with Loved Ones on the Other Side:
There are five core elements I use in my mentoring and training programs that are also the basis of my new book:
1. Commit to the Journey of Connection: Learning to connect with the Other Side and continuing to develop that connection is a journey of love, personal growth, and self-discovery. It takes practice, patience, and perseverance. To prepare for this journey, it's essential to clarify and affirm your desire and perspective and address fears and doubts so they don't sabotage your mission. Skepticism is common, and you can use your intuition and discernment to support your connection while also addressing your fears and doubts.
2. Understand the Spirit World: As an evidential medium and shaman, I spend significant time communicating with the Spirit World, which operates differently from the physical world. I teach students about exploring life after death, honoring the soul path, and preparing to connect with loved ones in Spirit. Understanding how the Spirit World operates helps you see things from a higher perspective, find answers to your soul-searching questions about life after death, honor your loved one's path no matter how difficult it was, and avoid living in the land of regrets.
3. Practice Connecting: Our loved ones in Spirit communicate differently than we do in the physical world. The path of connection requires you to expand outside of your intellectual thinking mind (a.k.a. being in your head) and utilize your intuitive senses. Communicating through intuitive senses is quite different from how we consciously communicate in the physical world. However, I believe we all have an innate ability to activate, develop, and utilize our intuitive senses to connect with Spirit. In addition to the first two elements, learning the intuition-based language of Spirit, recognizing signs, and consistent practice creates the conditions for us to connect with Spirit.
4. Transform Blocks to Connecting: The connecting of energy is a foundational aspect of communicating with the Other Side, and beings (whether in human or spirit form) vibrate at different energetic frequencies. Uncovering what may be blocking or limiting your energetic vibration, focusing on transforming those blocks, and turning wounds into wisdom makes connecting with loved ones in Spirit easier and more enjoyable. This part of the journey calls for extra self-love and compassion.
5. Deepen Your Connection: Continuing to develop your intuitive communication skills, practicing your connection, and raising your energetic vibration allows you to experience love between worlds and begin developing a healthy, new relationship with your loved ones on the Other Side.
Choosing the Path Less Traveled
Although you can't change the fact that your loved one is no longer here physically, you can choose which path you'll take on the journey of living after loss because there's more than one.
I invite you to take the path less traveled, a journey of connection.
There are several ways to connect with your loved ones in Spirit. You can learn to communicate on your own, you can work with a medium to help you experience a connection, and you can do both.
If you have the desire to connect with your loved one on the Other Side and you'd like support, please visit my homepage at www.KimCoots.com to learn more about how I can help you.